IN THIRD PERSON
In Third Person is a scenic proposal that expresses the philosophical variables of our identity. Speaking about yourself through the eyes of the other. Otherness as a demonization and dehumanization of who we are as individuals.
“The inferno is the gaze of the other, since those “others” are ourselves”
Original Idea & Creation: Francisco Córdova
Performers: Francisco Córdova, Alfonso López, Luis Vallejo and Carlos Zamora
Scenography: Judith Colomer / Reconstrucción Mexico: Héctor Lara
Stage Advisors: Claudia Lavista, Judith Tellez, Roberto Olivan and Lali Ayguade
Sound Design: Omar Córdova (Process1) / Manuel Estrella (Process 2)
Dramaturgical Advisor: José Alberto Gallardo
Light Design: Francisco Córdova
General Production: Itzel Schnaas / Fabrica Escena S.C.
Executive Production and Technical Managing: Arturo Cruz
Producers and Cultural Promoters: Lorena Azcona and Arturo Cruz
Coproduction: Physical Momentum & Fabrica Escena S.C.
Manager (Worldwide): Godlive Lawani
* Piece picked for the Performing Arts Meeting TANZMESSE. Dusseldorf,
* Piece picked for the Performing Arts Meeting ENARTES of FONCA.
* Piece selected within the Ibero American Circuit of the Alternative Theater
Circuit Spain 2016.
* Piece created through the Program Jóvenes Creadores 2013 - 2014.
* Piece supported by the Artistic Residencies in the C.C Barceloneta and San
Martí in Barcelona, Spain.
Photos: Gabriel Ramos, Emmanuel Adamez, Ogamifam