IN THIRD PERSON
In Third Person is a scenic proposal that expresses the philosophical variables of our identity. Speaking about yourself through the eyes of the other. Otherness as a demonization and dehumanization of who we are as individuals.
“The inferno is the gaze of the other, since those “others” are ourselves”.
Original Idea & Creation: Francisco Córdova
Performers: Francisco Córdova, Alfonso López, Luis Vallejo, Carlos Zamora, Maximiliano Corrales (†).
Scenography: Judith Colomer / Reconstruction México: Héctor Lara
Programmer | Software Engineering: Raul Mendoza
Stage Advisors: Claudia Lavista, Judith Tellez, Roberto Olivan and Lali Ayguade
Original music and sound design: Omar Córdova (Process1) / Manuel Estrella (Process 2)
Dramaturgical Advisor: José Alberto Gallardo
Light Design: Francisco Córdova
Costumes: Al Mendoza
General Production: Itzel Schnaas / Fabrica Escena S.C.
Executive Production and Technical Managing: Arturo Cruz
Executive Producer and Cultural Promoter: Lorena Azcona
Co-Production: Physical Momentum & Fabrica Escena S.C.
Manager Physical Momentum (Worldwide): Godlive Lawani
Photos: Gabriel Ramos, Emmanuel Adamez, Ogamifam
* Piece picked for the Performing Arts Meeting TANZMESSE. Dusseldorf, Germany 2018.
* Piece picked for the Performing Arts Meeting ENARTES of FONCA. Mexico 2016.
* Piece selected within the Ibero American Circuit of the Alternative Theater Circuit Spain 2016.
* Piece created through the Program Jóvenes Creadores 2013 - 2014.
* Piece supported by the Artistic Residencies in the C.C Barceloneta and San Martí in Barcelona, Spain.