The virtue of the horizon. Making sense out of steps…
Solo by Francisco Cordova about the virtue of the wanderer, that one who's always searching in the remoteness.
Walking lightly, no strings attached, searching for the eternal horizon.
“… when he was born, a crow stole his belly; therefore, he walks”
Original Idea, Creation and Performance: Francisco Córdova
Lighting: Francisco Córdova
General Production: Fabrica Escena S.C. / Itzel Schnaas
Executive Producer and Cultural Promoter: Lorena Azcona
Co-Production: Physical Momentum & Fabrica Escena S.C.
Manager Physical Momentum (Worldwide): Godlive Lawani
* Kalamata International Dance Festival. Kalamata, Greece. 2019
* Nomada Danza Festival. El Salvador. 2018
* Vivadança Festival Internacional. SS,Bahia, Brazil. 2017
* Festival Cuerpo Romo. Torre Vieja, Spain. 2016
* Soloists Gala UNAM Dance Coordination. CDMX., Mexico. 2014
* Grec Festival - Caligram in Movement. Barcelona, Spain 2013